Blog CJCA is pleased to partner with the Pew Charitable Trusts and the Center for Juvenile Justice Reform to release a Request for Applications for a new Length of Stay Policy Academy. The goal of the Policy Academy is to...
News from the Blog
- New RFA Just Released for the Length of Stay Policy Academy!
- Pilot Facility Superintendent Training Program held in Boston in August was a success!
- CJCA Awards for Outstanding Leadership Celebrated at Awards Night Ceremony in Boston on Aug. 2
- Connecticut Judicial Branch CSSD RFP Announcement
- A New Resource from Stop Solitary for Kids (SSK) Campaign on Reducing Room Confinement While Increasing Safety in Facilities